Import the master image being used for the map. Resize the window using your mouse (bottom right) so you can see better.
- From the Import menu, click on Make Tiles.
- Click on Browse to select the source image that will be cut up into tiles. Here is the image I am using ruined_crypt.png
- The destination will be set for you so I would just leave.
Here is mine setup ready to import.
- This is set to where I have the file on my computer. Yours should be set to where ever you have saved ruined_crypt.png
- Yours should be the same except for the first part which is where Steam has installed the game (D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\D20 Dungeons).
- Click OK and wait for the process to finish.
/home/lonedwar/public_html/d20dungeons.com/wiki/data/pages/dev/arena_map_creation_import_tiles.txt · Last modified: 2022/02/06 22:42 by 127.0.0.1